The Thriving Bride Win the Bling Contest!
Are you a cash strapped bride who could use a wedding or engagement ring? Are you a groom who’d love to get a beautiful wedding ring for your soon to be wife and the budget just can’t seem to blend together your aesthetic and your wallet? Well, here’s your chance to tell us what makes you a Thriving Bride, get a beautiful ring and add to the joy that is just beginning in this phase of your life. I actually bought this ring for myself but it’s too small! So I thought, why not give it away to another Thriving Bride?
Details about the ring: This is a 18K gold plated ring size 6 with cz stones.
How to enter: Tell us what makes you a Thriving Bride! If you need some inspiration, go to http://www.thrivingbride.com/glossary to read more about the type of person a Thriving Bride is. This contest begins at 12:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (CST) on November 30, 2012, and ends at 12:00 P.M. CST on November 7, 2012. To enter, head on over to http://www.facebook.com/thrivingbride and join the contest! Each entry must: (1) be original and not infringe the intellectual-property rights of any third party, (2) not have been published in any medium, and (3) not have won an award.
Judging: All entries will be judged by the Thriving Bride Team. The winners will be notified by email and/or via Facebook after November 12, 2012. Names and possibly excerpts will also be published in my new blog ThrivingWife, which launches in the month of November.
1. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the contest.
2. You must be a bride or a groom who wants to write about your bride for the sake of winning a ring for her. Now, isn’t that romantic! Each submission must answer this question: What makes you a Thriving Bride? Remember, being one isn’t just about tough circumstances. It’s about what you do with those circumstances. I won’t say more, but please go to the Thriving Bride Glossary (www.thrivingbride.com/glossary) for more information. Read the definition very carefully so you can write one amazing submission.
3. You must “like” the ThrivingBride page (www.facebook.com/thrivingbride) in order to submit an entry.
4. Submissions should be at least 500, but no more than 1000 words.
5. All work submitted is the sole property of the author, but in submitting the author gives ThrivingBride.com permission to reprint it if it is chosen as a contest winner. Entries will not be returned.
Winning Essay will receive: An 18K gold plated ring with cz stones. Can be used as wedding ring or engagement ring. Note: This is not a solitaire standard engagement ring.